Wel Come to TMA Gojra

کمپیوٹرائز شکایت سیل

 ٹی ایم اے گوجرہ



 نئی حلقہ بندی ڈسٹرکٹ ٹوبہ ٹیک سنگھ

web counter


Gojra town was established in 1896 when colonization of Lyallpur (Faisalabad) began. The  railway line between Lyallpur and Gojra was laid in 1899. The town was given the status of  notified area committee in 1904 and upgraded as B-Class Municipality in 1925. In 1906 the  population was 2,589, according to The Imperial Gazetteer of India "The business done in this    rising mart on the railway, which has sprung into existence in the last six years owing to the extension of the Chenab Canal to the surrounding country, bids fair to rival in importance that of Lyallpur itself".

In 1919 following the Rowlatt Act, hartals broke out throughout Punjab, Gojra was affected by serious protests and a member of the Church Mission Society had to be escorted out of the town by loyal residents.

After independence from Britain, in view of its increasing size, it was declared as 2nd class Municipal Committee in 1960. The town was raised to the status of Tehsil town and affiliated with the newly established district Toba Tek Singh on 01.07.1982. After the introduction of Devolution of Powers Plan, the Tehsil Municipal Administration Gojra came into being on 12.08.2001. Canal rest house is the oldest building constructed during British government in 1898











Home | Contact Us | Feedback | Links


Tehsil Administrator

This democratic institution has been activated to provide all possible basic civic amenities to the inhabitants in the area by improving the service delivery mechanism in the areas of Water Supply, Sanitation, Street Light, Solid Waste management, provision of Parks and garden.

more details...


جناب ڈی سی او ٹوبہ ٹیکسنگھ نے جناح پارک ٹی ایم اے گوجرہ میں پودا لگا کر شجر کاری مہم کا آغاز کیا اس موقع پر اسسٹنٹ کشمنر گوجرہ سید تنویر مرتضی ۔ ٹی ایم او گوجرہ رانا محمد افضل اور تحصیل آفیسر ریگولیشن چوہدری زاہد فرید تارڈ بھی ان کےہمراہ تھے


  for More Details